Water mitigation services:
Residential water damage often results from a broken water heater, sump pump, or pipe, and can cause an extensive loss for the homeowner in: carpet, flooring (wood, linoleum, vinyl, etc.), drywall, furniture, and personal effects. Athens Property Solutions, a certified water mitigation company, will respond in a timely manner to reduce long-term damage from a water leak.
Athens Property Solutions will send certified personnel to treat the water damage. After the source of the leak is secured, Athens personnel will remove all moveable objects within the affected areas of the home. They will reduce the water level with specialized equipment, so the water is exposed for proper drying. Using dehumidifiers, industrial fans, and an EPA-certified spray, Athens personnel will completely dry the affected areas and prevent any future mold growth. Using Athens Property Solutions will reduce long-term water damage and prevent future mold growth.
We hold the following certifications:
Our certified professionals have the training and experience to:
- Identify moisture sources
- Evaluate for mold growth (visible or suspected)
- Contain damage to the smallest area possible
- Physically remove all affected materials
- Dry materials to ensure that mold will not grow
- Perform or recommend procedures for returning property to a pre-loss condition
- Athens Property Solutions are proudly IICRC certified to deal with all of your water mitigation needs
Athens Property Solutions offers a 10% discount off services for all military, fire, police, and their direct family.
Please contact us for a free quote.
We proudly serve the greater mid-Atlantic region, offering water mitigation in Baltimore (MD), Harrisburg(PA), Philadelphia (PA), York (PA), Dover (DE), Newark (DE), Wilmington (DE), and more. For a full list of our service areas, take a look at our locations page.
For immediate, 24/7 assistance, please call 443-205-1181.